Sandy White is the creative force behind the Mustard Seed World Consulting Group, an award-winning New York State certified Minority and Woman-Owned Business firm operating in Buffalo, New York. As owner and founder, this veteran American Planning Association award-winning urban planner, communications, and community outreach specialist directs a talented team of experts specializing in Communications and Urban Planning.
Sandy believes that through effective engagement of community stakeholders, aspirational plans can be created, where transformation can take place. Her experienced team of planners and experts have been able to capture big picture dreams, and hopes of a community using an imaginative, engaging, and successful visioning and strategic planning process.
With a Masters in urban planning from UB’s School of Architecture and Planning and more than 25 years as a professional television journalist.
The Idea Behind Mustard Seed World Group
The idea for Mustard Seed World Group grew out of the idea that exists to serve three purposes:
- Serve as a catalyst for change
- Transform ideas into a strategy for success
- To deliver sustainable initiatives that will produce a positive impact
Having served as a Journalist for many years, Sandy has strong ties and connections with a collection of journalists and media relations around the country. This can be used to support and/or catapult client initiatives into the media spotlight.
Over the years, Sandy has been recognized for her continued involvement and commitment to building up the Western New York region.
- American Planning Association of WNY Award Winner
- Historic Waterfront Development Projects – Underground Railroad Broderick
- Park Rehabilitation Project
- New York State Sensitivity Award
- Community Advocate
- Buffalo Black Achievers Award